Saturday, April 5, 2014

i trying to learn to add blog to mine i dont know what i am doing i learning on my on .  is there a free veido  on how get your blog runing i will not or can i my slef sale anythhing i am on disbbly that dont stop me posting your blogs even if you sale . i love loveto add yo to mine blog or anyone who has good clean up lifting thing to share or teach or show how  how to do things  i also must i cant spelli was born not beable to spell or do math somehow i got on my email and went email frineds and family and makeing lots great frneds and then i got on fb for some family but mosthy all games  and i have 5000 sometime s sometime the drop out sometime i have drop them out  i dont like trash talk i put up with some from my on family just cause there family but my fb dont talk like that and the wont be arould long if the do .    any way  on my fb i gooing have a drawing i am going 5 neckless and on the 20 of april my hubby draw them 5 ppl  anyone welcome join my fb for this .  i love to share and being on disbly i cant sale anything so  enjoy makeing my neckless if you make neckless you might not want mine but lot ppl do oh there no money i even pay for the shiping as longit go go to far away part world that chage way to much to send i dont mind sending over sea just you know what part world hard to get and pay for i dont the winner to have pay for anything free mean free to .   i am darlaarnold on fb  i am copdlungs@gmail.com on my blog ty so much i also tweet somehow i on there i think it darladawn   if any one wantto try win a neckless go my fb page . ty

No comments:

Post a Comment