Sunday, March 16, 2014

well praise the lord it sunday  march the 16 2014    if u reading this you have great reson to praise  the lord it means you still alive     so got few things to share frist i found this in my king james bible so i share it,
psalm 46 1  God is our refuge and strength .a vey present help in  trouble .
psalm 46 2  Therefore will not  we fear ,thought the earth be removed ,and thought the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea  plalm 46 3
Though the water thereof roar and he be troubled ,though the mou tains shake with the swelling  thereof Se'lah  
i just love the king james bible /

so next   death by   Glitter oh my had mny st patty card read to go add losse Glitter   and messed up my cards  saved 3 losted the rest redid my cards and there out the door for the week,
so i been kind sick few week but that life why i not posted much so going share my quilt s i make for some of the older grandchildern years ago .  now i need make few more 1 for sure the mom said it be great the other one i not sure her mom a  Seamstress and i belive she is to   i sure it be nothing like what the can do . 
so here what i did  so can see how fast it is to cut it out 




'
so there you are    i belive the small one my aunt copyed for me i dont thinnk i use it
all done
there u go more this help some one .
walk by fAith  not by sight .

No comments:

Post a Comment